We have partnered with Crock-Pot and I’m so excited to finally say I can understand why school mums swap/talk about slow cooking recipes. It is a real time saver for us busy mums and tastes soo good!
Our Crock-Pot does not only slow cook but has a 12 in 1 multi-cooker that can Pressure Cook, Steam, Sauté and more, so you can easily prepare any recipe on the menu, using the one convenience appliance. It also has a great control panel, simplifying the cooking process. I may get a little excited when I know it’s a slow cooker day. It means I’ll only have one pot to clean.
So here’s to sharing our most favourite slow cooker recipe by far. The only hardest thing you have to do is cut the chicken and onion. You read that right. Soo easy!
Slow cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe
This delicious, sticky sweet slow cooker teriyaki chicken has a hint of ginger, garlic and honey. Pop it into the slow cooker and come home to a delicious meal.
• 2 garlic clove (crushed)
• 1 onion (chopped)
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
• 1 tbs ginger (fresh, grated)
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 4 chicken breast fillet
• 1/2 cup water
• 3 tbs cornflour
1. Place garlic, onion, soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, ginger and pepper into the base of the slow cooker. Stir well to combine.
2. Place chicken breast fillets into the sauce and turn to coat well. Place the lid on and cook for 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
3. Remove chicken breast from the slow cooker. Shred the hot chicken with two forks.
4. Mix the water and cornflour together and stir into the sauce in the slow cooker. Turn the slow cooker to high and bring the sauce to the boil and cook for 3 minutes. Return shredded chicken into the slow cooker when the sauce is ready. Serve with rice and garnish with shallots and sesame seeds.
• If you want to add vegetables to this recipe you can add 500g of oriental stirfry vegetables into the slow cooker for the last hour of cooking.
• If you don’t have honey you can replace this with 1/2 cup of white sugar.
What are your favourite slow cooking recipes? I would love to hear them!
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
error: Content protected, please contact if you\'d like photos for promotion.